1. Morning, madam (sir). Welcome board!
2. May I introduce myself? I'm ___, the chief purser of this flight.
3. Morning, sir. Welcome aboard, business class or economy?
4. Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
5. An aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
6. I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the
7. Excuse me for a second, I’ll check.
8. The plane is about to take off. Please don't walk about in the cabin.
9. You know the weather in Hong Kong is not so good. It has been delayed.
10. Air china flight ca937 leaves at 07:30 in the morning.
11. Flight No. 926, leaving Tokyo at 17:40, flies nonstop back to Beijing.
12. You’re flying economy class. Is that right?
1. Would you like anything to drink first?
2. Here is today's menu. What would you like to have?
3. Thank you for waiting sir. Here you are. Anything more?
4. How about the sweet?
5. May I clear up your table now?
6. Are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
7 .The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
8. We can't take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
9. Our plane is bumping hard. Please keep your seat belt fastened。